Family managed since 1964
The think tank for national and local rail transport
RIECKEN Maschinenbau was founded in Neuenkirchen by Hans and Reinhold Riecken in 1964 as a supplier to the turnout manufacturing industry and has since then made a name for itself throughout Europe in the development and manufacture of track and point products for national and local rail networks.
Today, the family business is managed by Christoph Riecken, who is a qualified engineer. A 50-strong team of designers, technicians, welding experts, machining specialists and consultants sees itself as a source of inspiration and ideas for transport companies and planning offices when it comes to track infrastructure. On the one hand, our manageable size allows us to share individual experience directly within the team and transform it into knowledge for everyone. On the other hand, this gives us the necessary flexibility and agility to truly work according to demand – even in the smallest quantities. Where else will you find such individuality?
We have been working with many of our customers for years, some even for decades. These include municipalities, turnout manufacturers, track installers, tramway and other transport companies. As a supplier to DB, we are Q1-certified to supply quality assured products worldwide. Our customers’ requirements are very different from one another – yet with all of them, we share the passion to create safe and sustainable solutions.
- Our own design and development department for individual and innovative solutions
- Solutions tailored to individual requirements: durable and high benefit
- Vertically integrated in house capability with almost 100% in house production
- Short decision-making paths
- Constant innovation: Individual developments flow into new projects
- We use our own fleet of vehicles to ensure rapid and reliable delivery